Thursday, September 16, 2010

Statistics - Don't be a nickle looking for a dime...

Hey,

So I came across this song the other day and I thought hmmm...interesting...food for thought.

I won't say anymore for now...but you know that I can pick this to pieces...you already know me, right? lol

Statistics - Lyfe Jennings

25% of all men are unstable

25% of all men can't be faithful

30% of them don't mean what they say

and 10% of the remaining 20 are gay

That leaves you with 10% chance of ever finding your man

That means you better pay attention to these word that I say

I'm gonna teach how to expose the 90%

And show you what to do to get the other 10

(chorus)
RULE #1

Don't be a booty call
If he don't respect you girl he gone forget you girl
AND 2

If he's in a relationship

And he would cheat on her that means he would cheat on you

RULE 3

Tell him that you're celibate

and if he want some of your goodies he gone have to work for it
RULE 4

Be the person you wanna find

Don't be a nickle out here lookin' for a dime

STATISTICS

(verse 2)
15% of all men got a complex

15% of all men don't practice safe sex

20% of them are from homes without a father

so there's a 50/50 chance that you'll marry a coward

something to think about when you're taking a shower

something to swallow when you drink your bottled water

I'm gonna teach how to expose the 90%

And show you what to do to get the other 10

(chorus)

(bridge)

Be patient
He's waitin'
you don't gotta settle for less
leave all that stress alone

get you a backbone

stop being sorry for yourself
Chances make champions

It's gonna take patience
Time is still wastin'

Listen to the song and watch the video over in the Videos/Podcasts section :)

Later Ladies

Alyssa K

P.S I would be remiss if I didn't let you in on the fun some of my readers are having. Click here and order your hard copy. Make the wrongs right and pre-empt any more mistakes! Be the one that gets him all hot and bothered and voila..he's hooked on you!

Absolutely amazing! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment